- Design and implementation of user interfaces, assets, widgets and program flow.
- Implement Android UX flow For Automotive platforms.
- 2 – 5 years of development experience
- Proficiency in real time multi-threaded software design and development
- Knowledge of JNI and java is a must.
- Good experience in Android framework.
- Resolve complex technical issues.
- At least 2 years of experience in developing Android applications
- OS: Android.
- Programming Language: Strong in JAVA, C & C++
- Design and develop Android systems and platforms
- Work on Android Systems projects related to Automotive.
- Must have 2-5 years of experience in embedded software development for Android Systems
- Experience in source revision control system such as git
- Good knowledge of working with Open source software packages.
- Proficiency in real time multi-threaded software design and development, system
- Hands on knowledge on Linux USB stack – Host and gadget including OTG
- Hands on knowledge of all / any of the following Linux kernel areas: Audio (ALSA), Video4Linux, Power Management, Network, BSP (ARM).
- Experienced in Android programming environment using binder, shared memory etc.
- programming using IPC, synchronization primitives
Programming Language: Strong in C/C++, basic shell scripting
Tools: Development and Debugging using Host – Target tool chains for embedded platforms
CPU: ARM, TI.
OS: Linux / Android.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with the .NET framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as Nancy
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN etc.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Solid experience with Automation Testing/Web Quality Assurance
- Solid experience with Python and developing Automation Frameworks
- Strong experience with Continuous Integration
- Knowledge of QA concepts: black box/ white box testing
- Experience writing detailed test plans
- Experience browser compatibility matrices
- Basic understanding of HTTP and web architecture
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Firebug / Chrome Developer Tools / IE Developer Tools
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Curious by nature